Sunday, May 28, 2006

HOLY GODDAMN WHAT A WEEKEND

It's not even over and I've been through someone picking a fight, saying the most fucked up shit imaginable out of the blue to me, then having two of my friends nearly have to get into a fight when some dudes were being super fucked up and gross to me. Then someone tried to steal my bike and all they managed to do was twist my seat post around and my saddle. I have been literally seconds away from decking dudes two nights in a row. Top it off with mad drama and you got my Friday and Saturday nights. I mean chill with the booze and the aggro, kids. Y'all getting fleet week in the blood or something.

3 Comments:

Blogger Antlers said...

thanks jah jah!!! you rule!

5/28/2006 09:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn hella bummer.
hop the second half worked out better.
x.

5/30/2006 01:14:00 AM  
Blogger Antlers said...

thanks broseph. it def got a li'l better.

5/30/2006 11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Who Links Here