Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I'm a blogger! gaw!

This is my first foray into blogging. I'm biting the lame bullet, or cannon, or whatever and jumping right in. Well, it's good I suppose to have a place online to say things that matter to you that don't require you to represent an organization or company. I'm eating vegan pizza right now at work and thinking about how public this all is. Breathe in the self indulgence and love it. Art's not art without an audience right? So maybe I'll make art again in anticipation of an audience. I had a killer weekend. Friday night was my dope birthday at Lit--tons of people showed and made it great. Saturday night I saw the Pixies with TV on the Radio (!!!!!!). Sunday I went to holiday parties galore. Rode my bike from Nolita to Fort Greene to South Slope to Williamsburg/Bushwick--all with an abominably poor sense of direction. A decided accomplishment. Last night was my company office party. Essentially slammin'. This Wednesday I'll be chilling with Wooster Collective--they've just put out a new book. www.woostercollective.com la la la............................
eXTReMe Tracker
Who Links Here