Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I HEART WOOSTER. WALK WITH THEM.

that's right. you'll be there. have i told you how much i love the good women and men over at wooster collective? well, let me just say that they've introduced me to my roommate adam, my favorite girltalk sleepoverist ever (who made this pic above), my good friend paul (check out his show list here), reconnected me with ease and doze, introduced me to the work of reid who totally rules, forced half of darius and downey to make me say i'm an artist, given me one of the most fun weeks ever last summer with the british hoodlums (jon burgerman, mysterious al, the london police, galo and many more) and given me a good plenty of wine to guzzle. (now click on all their sites and check out their rad work.) i probably wouldn't know sucka either if it weren't for them. so. come on the walking tour i met my roommate adam on last year. rsvp fast! they wrote: This morning we locked in the route for the 3rd Annual Wooster Collective Walking Tour. As we mentioned the other day, the walking tour through Soho and the LES in New York will take place on Sunday May 22rd at 2pm. We are excited to let you know that some of the artwork you'll see on this year's route include pieces from a wide range of artists including The London Police, Faile, Bast, Swoon, Shepard Fairey, Mike Giant, Tats Cru, Skewville, Space Invader, and many more. In addition, we'll be showing you work from some of the true legends of graf and street art including Cost and Revs, and Barry McGee. But for us, this years highlight is sure to be an original work on the street by the twins, Os Gemeos. And if you look closely you may discover a few Banksy rats lurking in various doorways along the route. More surprises are on the way. So again, if you're planning on joining us, drop us an email to confirm your spot at woostercollective@hotmail.com. (There's no fee for the tour) So far we've filled about half of the 100 spots on the tour. More info coming soon. Don't forget to send us an email if you're planning on attending.

1 Comments:

Blogger zipco said...

As Confirmed By Wooster, an Emailed RSVP:


(Hey I would love to come

Ed Zipco

and so would they

Q-bert Jones
Darius Jones
Pendelton Clark

all the best,

-as seen above.)


ohhhhhh we're there. If it starts at 2, were gonna be dead drunk by 1.

fun reason for a walk.

4/27/2005 12:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Who Links Here