Tuesday, May 24, 2005

STOP DRIVING.

Dear Plan D clothing, thank you so much for my soon to be hoodie. I love it. I swear I'm coming to pick it up tonight. Last night I saw nice boys from Peripheral Media Projects at the Wooster Collective salon. Check them out in the village voice. This will change the iconic nature of my antlered hoodie, which means that seeing me in antlers may become a slightly more rare occurrence. And because I'm a total dumb sometimes, I forgot my camera at home and I'll have to wait till tomorrow to post pics from the event.

2 Comments:

Blogger zipco said...

that hoodie is dope.

There are no new pieces of cockphotography, sadly.

he got talked out of that before I showed up. Luckily I was there to take control of the car before it ended up in some kind of boring ditch.

we chose a giant naked lady to go on his upper arm. it looks fantastic.

5/24/2005 01:41:00 PM  
Blogger zipco said...

I also picked a tattoo for another close friend who unbeknownst to me will be leaving to join the special forces on june 9th.

sad sad.

gone for five fucking years.

glad he is getting the tattoo tho'.

its bad ass

5/24/2005 01:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Who Links Here