Wednesday, June 22, 2005

CARNAGE AND AN OPENING LAST NIGHT.

my leg this morning. ewwwww. so below are some pics of the amy sillman group show opening and a bunch of my leg and hand when i fell off my bike going super fast passing someone tipsy and slipping out on some gravel right after i got off the wburg bridge on the brooklyn side. hurt like hell. i kind of went into shock right after it happened, got back on my bike, rode home, carried my bike up the stairs into my apt like a robot and climbed into the shower to get the tar out of my road burn and wash the blood off. then the pain hit me and i broke down hyperventilating and crying and my roommates took care of me. now i'm covered in bandages. i had forgotten my helmet at the deitch projects and i got really lucky that i didn't hit my head when i fell. then on the way to pick up my helmet a car pulled out and tried to crush me and i got sandwiched in between 2 cars and one scraped up my pedal and almost caught it in the hub cap. but i got lucky and was okay. hope that wasn't too much information. blah blah bike accidents. i also started this today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sucka Pants said...

see, this is why you took the pictures. . .

those knuckles look knarly. i'll try to stop smashing them in the milk crates next time.

6/22/2005 01:30:00 PM  
Blogger Antlers said...

i was just saying that it was a weird instinct--to take pics of my own carnage, for whatever reason...

6/22/2005 01:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Who Links Here