Wednesday, July 27, 2005

DRILLIN' FOR GOLD IN MY MOUTH WITH NO ANAESTHETIC.

(pic of free blood) Yeah so yesterday I got my mouth drilled on the top and bottom molars and I got ceramic fillings. On the upper teeth I had to get a shot--a freaking needle in the gums---and on the lower teeth they did that shit with no anaesthetic. holy shit. it was way deep. i have to go back for 2 more fillings today. so to feel better after this smell-of-burning-drilled-tooth-jaw-open-for-an-hour-straight business i ride down through insane traffic from the upper east side to the east village where the very nice kids at trackstar gave my bike some serious love. little did i know, but it's a full service bike shop even if you don't ride a fixed. after brad described my brake situation as a death trap, i've decided to take the plunge and put on straight handlebars. plus, they replaced a brake cable and a nut on my brakes. god i love it when bike shops tinker with your bike and do everything nice they can think of. it's like taking your bike to the spa or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Who Links Here