Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I SURE WILL MISS YOU.

So. A little sadness in antlerland. Last night my fish died. His name was Cogi. It was this little feeder fish someone had rescued from a lab at my college and then orphaned at my suite door at the beginning of my senior year. I took care of him ever since. In other news of missing stuff, I miss muffin. In less somber news, I joined a gym yesterday and I'm SO psyched about it. It's funny to be all amped about going to the gym. I never though I'd be like that. Tonight's the 2005 Vice Photo Issue party. Will be a blast. And "Speak Out: I Had an Abortion" screens tomorrow at the Tribeca Film Center. Come on down if you haven't seen it yet. Then there's a Saturday show with Japanther & other rad bands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Who Links Here