Monday, November 21, 2005

GUARD YOUR ALONE TIME WITH THE FEROCITY OF A MAMA WOLF.

this was basically the weekend. and it was nice. one of the highlights was finding my long lost bike kill pics. see below. tonight i am going to the gym. i have been missing the gym sorely for like a month or so, barely going at all. tonight that changes. i want to start going every day without fail again. oh and i just want to admit right now that i'm really into LOST. i watched like 13 hours of it this weekend. also, check out jennifer's article about choice on alternet & nerve.com.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to the (recent-lost-obsessor) club - *finally*, a slice of antlered life that I can relate to! - all the fun party pictures make me feel like a shut-in. I've got all the 2nd season episodes in AVI if you need them.

(I did make it out to yr party for a bit btw, it was crazy! my friends got kicked off the roof by the police and wanted to leave before I could even say 'hi'.)

11/23/2005 01:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Who Links Here