Saturday, February 18, 2006

IT'S OVER!

The event I've been working like crazy on is finally over! It was a smashing success and now I can blog again and maybe start to have a life again. This is a pic of me and Gideon who is such a sweet guy and agreed to host the event. He did an incredible job and John Legend gave a wonderful performance. DJ's Nickodemus and Rekha did a great job spinning and Claire Danes and Billy Crudup came. I have now learned how to grovel like crazy to publicists for their celebs and I have gotten MUCH better at being an aggressive nag to them. I've also had a fucking rad time making this event happen. But I've missed antlertown TERRIBLY and now I'm back. Right now I'm off to boogie down for girls night out with Sammy, Pammy, Leah and I couldn't be more excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Who Links Here