Monday, March 13, 2006

PAMAGANZA

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. So this weekend we sent off the lovely lady on the right Pam, a central figure in our Brooklyn life with partying and dinner and celebration. You will be missed but we love you to bits and you're not THAT far away. This weekend was also Tim Barber and Max's Tiny Vices show at Spencer Brownstone Gallery. It was awesome. Serious blast from the past. Ran into Tunde last night and he said he's playing at Tonic at ten with I can't remember the name but I think it's a TV on the Radio side project of some sort. Anyway, who's down? Also, this weekend I bought two new pairs of jeans. Built by Wendy made the most perfect pair of jeans ever and I now own them. Yay. I also got new low heel black pointies from la dolce vita. I've been lookng forever for these and I totally scored. I was a good weekend for heels and pants. Also, I'm speaking on Thursday at a pro-choice film screening at Galapagos. This is *not* Speak Out: I Had an Abortion but another cool film about how abortion rights were initially won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Who Links Here