Tuesday, April 25, 2006

ED'S DESTRUCTO BDAY PARTY: WATCH US GET UGLY.

*****note! don't miss tuesday shows newsflash below***** joey's shriveled finger. a bday present for ed. i don't want to repeat what he called it because it really wasn't okay! anyway, ed had a fucking hell of a birthday. at a certain point in the night we get a communique that there's a destruction party a few blocks away. ed leaves his own party with a dude squad and goes to said destruction party which is apparently not a real destruction party. then he tries to negotiate for one wall. WATCH THE VIDEO OF HIS NEGOTIATION HERE. then suckapants writes about it on myopenbar.com's blog (see april 24 post by suckapants). then suckapants posts a flash slideshow of it here. also, note two discussions of it on williamsboard here and here and also arguably here. [UPDATE: read ed's own post about it.] then they came back and the night stayed crazy. ed got into a throat fight with bezer throwing beer everywhere while i was bringing him his cake and we were all singing happy birthday. then he put the candles out by lunging his beer-soaked hair at the cake and not blowing them out at all. he almost knocks me over with the cake, i almost knock laura over. there was limboing, some throwing things and people. some naked tommy on the floor. i can take these pics down if you guys want me to. fun fun fun. also, the fred flare party (sammy's work) was fun. y'all are truly happy mofos. ALSO!!!! HIGHLY IMPORTANT TUESDAY NIGHT SHOWS NEWSFLASH!!!! 1) two gallants poor boy johnson and the goddamn rattlesnake cold war kids starts at 6pm 248 mckibbin st apt 1J brooklyn 11206 donations are great. "love, love, love..." 2) Japanther and the Fucking Amazingness Cankickers!!!! 71 Troutman. OH HELL YES. also! dance contst at happy ending's shit hammered party. win a free video ipod. i think krystynna is going home with a new ipod.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope i didnt offend you. This is a common old sideshow gaff of Sancho Villa's trigger finger, which I explained later on. Hence "the finger of a dead Mexican" comment. It usually comes with a story about Sancho Villa's life and how the finger was acquired, but i didn't have a frame for the typed story. Once again, sorry if I offended you. I, too, am not a big fan of racist comments, and in no way did i mean in that way.

-Joey

4/26/2006 03:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant Pancho Villa

4/26/2006 03:58:00 PM  
Blogger zipco said...

Joey,

Now I'm offended.

-Ed

4/27/2006 01:46:00 AM  
Blogger zipco said...

I'm kidding. I actually knew the pancho villa thing. its one of the few things i DO know.

that and I cant stop listening to your fucking album. you prick. I'm coming over with daryl and we're going to drink ourselves sick watching you and our boy freakout play/practice/record.

we'll be too drunk to notice you taking your time getting your shit together.

I say god damn.

-Ed

4/27/2006 01:49:00 AM  
Blogger zipco said...

one for A'yen.

Thank you for not once trying to save me from myself that evening. I cant tell you how much that meant to me. you sacrificed all concern for my well being, and that was the best gift i got all night.

that and bruised ribs, cuts all over my hands arms and legs, a bruised laranyx from that throat punching beezer gave me and a bruise on my ass from someone kicking it good and hard when i had beezer pinned to the ground. i want to say beezer also was the one who kicked me, but that makes little-to-no sense. Christ that bastard's scrappy.

I've gotten off topic.

Thank you. you're a hell of a girl.

4/27/2006 01:56:00 AM  
Blogger Antlers said...

hey no problem joey. i thought you were trying to say that you had severed the finger.

4/27/2006 02:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Who Links Here