Saturday, April 22, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED!!!!!!

Recently Ed and I drove to Dinosaur World in Florida. This place is much more than some roadside attraction. It's a life-changing experience. This theme park features, as Ed pointed out, the work of many art students with exceedingly unsuccessful art careers. It's got life-size replicas of over 150 dinosaurs!!! I would post more pics but blogger says I have reached my limit today. Oh blogger, suck a dino egg. Also, below our trip to Florida I am posting pics from my trip to Philly for the Black Floor Gallery show of Allison Corrie, Swoon and Solovei. It was so good. We had the best time ever and got all kinds of bloody.

1 Comments:

Blogger zipco said...

that was the most human i ever felt in florida.

for better or worse, I entirely mean it.

4/27/2006 01:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Who Links Here