Monday, April 03, 2006

RELAX EVERYONE, THE KIDS ARE HOME

Here's a pic beau on my bike! This was such a nice weekend. Some of my favoritest people came home and made me so happy. Beau here lives in LA now and was visiting for the weekend. Yay. Muffinface came home--haven't seen her in months and am flipping out exciting about her return. Other wonderful and inspiring things: Grub was great tonight. So good to be back. It was kind of a reunion and that was great. Then McCarren park was, as Sammy pointed out, like Union Pool on a saturday. Everyone in the neighborhood was in full effect. Saw Karthik and Jesse, Riler and Ann and Eliza and Sammy and Fletcher and Daryl and Tommy and John and Megan and Joshua and Ian and Ben and Bryan and Donovan and Philip and Alix and Conrad and Craig---I mean jesus the entire enighborhood was in the park today. Anyway, I also posted pics from last week's Show Me the Pink show at cakeshop and some critical mass shots from Friday night. Show me the pink blew my mind. They are such incredible kids. XOX Also, Monday night, come on down to u poo! MONDAY. APRIL 3. 8:30PM. UNION POOL union and meeker. williamsburg. brooklyn. usa. COUNTRY NIGHT. live performances by: THE WEIGHT. POOR BOY JOHNSON & THE GODDAMN RATTLESNAKE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Who Links Here