Thursday, May 12, 2005

DESTROY SIN! FRIDAY NIGHT AFTER THE CINDERS OPENING!

I received this dispatch from my favorite jesus freaks! Come see this dope band with me friday night. do it! I'll be staffing the God Makeout Booth! Dearest children, It warms me in innumerable ways when I see your smiling and faithful faces at Sin Destroyers shows. I appreciate how much you appreciate how many of my resources I depreciated to master the Sin Destroyers' completion. I toiled for what seemed an eternity perfecting my creation. I cast aside doubts from all sayers of nay and proceeded undettered. Taking no heed I'd nearly used up all of heaven's bravado and rectitude leaving my legions of angels in a state of cacophonous tumultuousness. Luckily, once they beheld the Sin Destroyers' glory they saw that my work was not otiose. It was folly to search for an angel not lachrymose as they knelt in obeisance. Why such big words just to describe one band? Even I, the inventor of all language, can not fit my feelings into words smaller. The chance comes again for your to witness what I have lost my breath describing. On the eve of Friday the 13th of May at the hour of 8, Sin Destroyers will fulfill their rock vocation, and eradicate all evil within earshot. Get thee quickly to the Trash Bar in Williamsburg (New York City, not Virginia). Provide the guardian of the door with a small donation of $7, and prepare to be forever changed.* As soon as the holy set commences, the bar shall be opened, and drinks may be imbibed free of charge (open bar 9-10). Can you drink more than $7 worth of booze in an hour? I submit that you can, and all that I submit shall be. Sin Destroyers is: Tyler Walker | Peter Squires | Mike Dibenedetto | Dave "Old Testament" Smilow | Andy Kennedy Directions to the Trash Bar can be found here I made you for a reason...this reason. No excuse shall stand. See you on Friday. Love, God *being forever changed not guaranteed. COME TO THIS AFTER THE CINDERS OPENING

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Who Links Here