Thursday, April 20, 2006

NED VIZZINI AT B&N

ned is so pissed that i haven't updated my blogroll forever. go visit his site so he'll be less mad at me. he's the "squip? google it" guy. NED SAID: I'm reading at Barnes & Noble Greenwich Village this Friday, with Marty Beckerman, to celebrate the publication of the anthology that we're both featured in, Not Like I'm Jealous or Anything: The Jealousy Book, edited by Marissa Walsh. what: Ned & Marty Beckerman & others reading about jealousy where: Barnes & Noble Greenwich Village address: 396 Ave of the Americas at 8th Street what time: 7:30pm subway: A,C,E,etc. to West 4th St. price: FREE Marty and I wrote essays about how we're jealous of each other. Mine concerns his drive and his concerns something I'd rather not discuss. But I'm sure you'll hear about it Friday. Also, next Tuesday, April 25th, I alone am reading at the same B&N from my new book It's Kind of a Funny Story, recently reviewed in the LATimes and given a star by Publisher's Weekly. Here's a link to the B&N so you can, y'know, find it: Barnes & Noble Greenwich Village. If you're a dedicated Brooklynite, there's a reading at the Park Slope B&N coming May 5th, too. In other news, I'm very mad that Gilbert Gottfried, inspired voice of Iago in Aladdin, has been voted the world's most unsexy man. But we can talk about this more in person. --ned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Who Links Here