Thursday, May 12, 2005

ZIPCO EXPOSED! TOD SEELIE FANSITE A COPY! NO ORIGINAL IDEAS HERE! MAY AS WELL SHUT DOWN THE FANSITE!

OH DEAR GOD FRIENDS. I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS. my dear ex-friend roscoe morticious zipco and i, primary commenters on the TOD SEELIE FANSITE, erected by yours truly, are no longer friends. or maybe we will stay friends, but zipco has pretty serious 'splainin' to do. one of the very good ideas developed for raising the funds to buy tod seelie the white camaro he so badly needs was to hold a bunny hostage for paypal funds. this was the idea of roscoe zipco. unfortunately, that fucking hack was just biting off of this poor bunny's impending doom. my idea, however, was just to hold seelie hostage, and through that method, watch the scenester world implode. obviously my idea was better and zipco has no brain. stealing stealer.

2 Comments:

Blogger zipco said...

phew, I thought I was actually busted on some plaigarized shit but I havent done that in the better part of a decade.

read the old posts a little more closely DEER. I state that we should do something similar to the whole thing. here is what it said verbatim.

*****
tods gonna get pregnant from all this goodwill.

we have to think up some kind of "I'll shoot this dog if you dont read national lampoon" "i'll cook this adorable rabbit if you dont pay my damned rent" scheme.

I'm thinking, you're thinking. this isnt going to take long.

best birthday present ever.
*******

then after that I state that the best Idea I've got is to double down and kill two rabbits.

I never said either idea was mine, I just wanted to up the ante on someone elses idea.

but its sweet to know a misread could end the friendship

over-reacting over-reactor.

hahahha, so busted.

5/12/2005 05:20:00 PM  
Blogger Antlers said...

but zip! you jacked the bunny idea! one bunny or two, it wasn't your idea! then you said you were gonna go ahead with the bunny scheme. gawd if only everyone else were vegan as well. life would be easier.

5/12/2005 05:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Who Links Here